Re: [opensuse-project] Linux Tag 2011 in Berlin?
On Friday 25 March 2011 21:38:55 Christian Boltz wrote:
Hello,

on Dienstag, 15. März 2011, Christian Boltz wrote:
on Dienstag, 15. März 2011, Jos Poortvliet wrote:

c) be accepted for a talk and get a sponsored room in the hotel paid
by LinuxTag

In the meantime I got a notification from LinuxTag that c) is an option
for me :-)

Funnily they chose the "Hotel Gates" and I'll give a talk about wine [1]
together with Marcus.
Sounds like enough pun, even if it was probably not intended ;-)

That also means that the SUSE ppl also have to put their names in
this wiki page or they have to sleep under a bridge ;-)

That might be difficult - Berlin is quite flat and doesn't have too
many bridges IIRC *g*

Looks like several people prefer bridges - until now we only have 3
persons listed on http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:LinuxTag_Berlin_2011
I added myself to the list, as I'm going to give a talk on OBS :-)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Sascha Peilicke