Re: [opensuse-project] Google Summer of Code 2011
On 27/03/11 19:32, Max Usachev wrote:
I looked at openSUSE projects and find them very interested for me. I
want to take part in 'GTK+ client for smolt' and 'Complete spec-cleaner'
projects.

Mnemosyne for Maemo looks nice. Which project would you like to do more?
You can work only on one during the summer. ;-) As you are experienced
in PyGTK, smolt-gtk might be a better choice. But if you are willing to
dig into packaging and spec you are free to enhance spec-cleaner as well!

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Boosters Team Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144 19000 Praha 9
prusnak[at]opensuse.org Czech Republic