Re: [opensuse-project] [GSoC] Accepting mentors
On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 8:29 AM, Sascha Peilicke <saschpe@xxxxxx> wrote:
On Tuesday 29 March 2011 13:54:52 Pavol Rusnak wrote:
On 29/03/11 13:50, Anastasios Ksouzafeiris wrote:
I have requested too in Melange for Mentoring...

is there any problem with my request?

All requests have been accepted. If you are not a mentor now, then there
was no request to accept. Please reapply and we'll review your requests
with Vincent soon. (don't forget to fill in "Message" field to indicate
what your project is)
Seems to be a melange error then, re-applying is not possible. When clicking
"apply" on [1], I get the following: "You have already sent a request to this
organization."

Footnotes:
 [1]  http://gsoc.appspot.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2011/opensuse

Sascha,

My request was accepted, but I did not get a notification.

I had to log into melange and look at my dashboard and then drill down
into "My Requests" at the bottom to see that it had been accepted.

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/dashboard/google/gsoc2011

Greg