Re: [opensuse-project] [GSoC] Accepting mentors
On 29/03/11 14:29, Sascha Peilicke wrote:
On Tuesday 29 March 2011 13:54:52 Pavol Rusnak wrote:
On 29/03/11 13:50, Anastasios Ksouzafeiris wrote:
I have requested too in Melange for Mentoring...

is there any problem with my request?

All requests have been accepted. If you are not a mentor now, then there
was no request to accept. Please reapply and we'll review your requests
with Vincent soon. (don't forget to fill in "Message" field to indicate
what your project is)
Seems to be a melange error then, re-applying is not possible. When clicking
"apply" on [1], I get the following: "You have already sent a request to this
organization."

Footnotes:
[1] http://gsoc.appspot.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2011/opensuse

I guess we have to wait until Google folks fix it :-/

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Boosters Team Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144 19000 Praha 9
prusnak[at]opensuse.org Czech Republic