Re: [opensuse-project] Presentation: Paul Chobert for GSoC
On 22.03.2011 17:55, Paul Chobert wrote:
Hello,

My name is Paul Chobert, I'm student in an Engineering school in
Strasbourg, France. I am passionate in new technologies and especially
in web technologies.
If you wonder why I'm posting on this mailing list, it's because I
read on GSoC idea list that you are looking for students with good web
programming skills and creativity.

I'm very interested in OBS Android idea because it uses technologies I
love (Ruby on Rails, jQuery Mobile, HTML5), and OBS is a great tool.
I'm also interested in the End user oriented web interface of OBS to
make it more social, and improve contacts between developers and
users.

Hi Paul, the google melange app is now open to accept student applications.
Please check:
http://google-opensource.blogspot.com/2011/03/student-applications-now-being-accepted.html
especially the do's and don'ts and the guides on how to write a good proposal.
If you have more questions regarding gsoc please use
opensuse-project@xxxxxxxxxxxx,
#opensuse-project on freenode or feel free to contact me directly.
For buildservice related technical questions #opensuse-buildservice is the best
place to ask.

Looking forward to your application :-) Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tom [at] opensuse.org)
openSUSE Boosters Team