Re: [opensuse-project] [GSoC] Accepting mentors
On 29/03/11 11:43, Thomas Schmidt wrote:
On 29.03.2011 10:50, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
Student application period is open, so it would be nice, if mentors could
see
the applications. Is somebody of the admins accepting mentor requests in
Melange?

Afaik Pavol is one of our admins.

I accepted mentors in Melange now.

used
to coordinate mentors last time we participated in the summer of code. It
probably would be a good idea to use it again.

Sure, feel free to subscribe if you are mentor and not subscribed yet
... We'll also remove the ones registered on this list earlier and not
mentoring this year.

As there were lots of conversations in private mail and on our lists,
i suggest we contact the interested students now, and point them to
http://google-opensource.blogspot.com/2011/03/student-applications-now-being-accepted.html
so they can enter their proposals.

Cool! Go for it!

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Boosters Team Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144 19000 Praha 9
prusnak[at]opensuse.org Czech Republic