Re: [opensuse-project] GSOC: first step as a mentor?
  • From: Kai-Uwe Behrmann <ku.b@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 07:47:17 +0200 (MEST)
I would enjoy my approval as mentor for the colour management cross distro project I proposed at openSUSE. The student proposal submitting already began, as well as the discussions around that future project with students.

kind regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
--
developing for colour management www.behrmann.name + www.oyranos.org