Re: [opensuse-project] Interviews with openSUSE people
Am 28.03.2011 14:21, schrieb Henne Vogelsang:
The wiki is not really a good publishing tool. Our project blog is.
You can of course organize the PoS project on the wiki (Introduction portal, team page, lists of people, lists of questions etc.) but you should publish on news.opensuse.org and nowhere else :-)

Henne
Okay, then on news.opensuse.org. Per Jessen answered the questions. Shall I attach it, so that anybody can publish it, because I havenĀ“t got the rights for publishing it?

thanks

openSUSE Ambassador
http://www.opensuse.org
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.