Re: [opensuse-project] Interviews with openSUSE people
Hi,

On 27.03.2011 11:44, Kim Leyendecker wrote:
Am 27.03.2011 11:09, schrieb Manu Gupta:
That was a list of people to be interviewed:)

This is the list of people who have been interviewed
http://old-en.opensuse.org/People_of_openSUSE/Interviewed
When we start it again, shall we interview the same people as the last
time? I think it´s better to create a question sheet and spread it over
the openSUSE-Project mailinglist and let everybody answer, who wants.
Then we create a wikipage, (maybe en.opensuse.org/People_of_openSUSE_2.0
and publish the interviews there.

The wiki is not really a good publishing tool. Our project blog is.
You can of course organize the PoS project on the wiki (Introduction portal, team page, lists of people, lists of questions etc.) but you should publish on news.opensuse.org and nowhere else :-)

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.
- Mike Tyson