Re: [opensuse-project] GSOC: first step as a mentor?
On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 03:08:36PM -0400, Greg Freemyer wrote:
All,

I put myself down as a potential mentor for one of the opensuse GSOC ideas.

I had a student reach out to me. What are the first steps I need to do?

You need to sign up to be a mentor and have that approved.

note: Per a earlier note, I tried to go to

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/mentor/request/google/gsoc2011/opensuse

and register myself as a mentor, but that page doesn't seem to exist.

Google is rearanging the site right now, I don't know if it's still
possible to sign up to be a mentor if the site is working, but go to the
main page and work down from there and you should be fine.

thanks,

greg k-h