[opensuse-project] Google Summer of Code 2011
´╗┐Hello!

My name is Max Usachev. I'm a graduate degree student of Belorussian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics.

I looked at openSUSE projects and find them very interested for me. I want to take part in 'GTK+ client for smolt' and 'Complete spec-cleaner' projects.

A little bit about me and my skills:

I already took part in Google Summer of code in 2009. I was working on porting Mnemosyne [1] to Maemo [2] platform (from PyQT to PyGTK). I learned a lot about Python programming and UI development using PyGTK. I have finished the project succesfully and the applicaton in Maemo extras repository. [3] You can find the code in my Github repository [4].

I have strong knowledges in Python language and standard libraries. Some skills in developing web-based application using
Djando, WSGI. I have good skills in PyGTK library. I works with Git and SVN control version systems. I use Linux as main operating system and have some skills in
administrating it. Main areas in which I programming are: UI developing, scripts, parsers (XML, HTML and other custom formats, algotihms) and many others.

I am sure, that my knowledges and ambitions will help me to do this projects very well.

[1] - http://www.mnemosyne-proj.org/
[2] - http://www.maemo.org/
[3] - http://maemo.org/downloads/product/OS2008/mnemosyne/ , http://maemo.org/downloads/product/Maemo5/mnemosyne/
[4] - https://github.com/umax/pomni