Re: [opensuse-project] Interviews with openSUSE people
  • From: Manu Gupta <manugupt1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 13:59:53 +0530
Hi

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 1:56 PM, Kim Leyendecker
<kimleyendecker@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am 27.03.2011 03:21, schrieb Stephan Kleine:

How about you resurect "poeple of openSUSE" instead?

What do you understand when you say "resurect"? Shall I use the same
questions, or just mail the creators of "people of openSUSE" and let they to
the work?

Resurrect the people of openSUSE would mean you will have to take the
lead. You can use whatever set of questions you want also I can help a
bit ( not a lot sorry). But if you lead it I am ready to follow your
suit.

thanks

openSUSE Ambassador
http://www.opensuse.org