Re: [opensuse-project] Interviews with openSUSE people
Am 27.03.2011 10:29, schrieb Manu Gupta:
Resurrect the people of openSUSE would mean you will have to take the
lead.
Okay, if everybody agree with it, I will do it.
You can use whatever set of questions you want
I think the questions of "people behind openSUSE" were good, maybe add some and we┬┤ve got it.
also I can help a
bit ( not a lot sorry). But if you lead it I am ready to follow your
suit.

thanks

openSUSE Ambassador
http://www.opensuse.org