Re: [opensuse-project] Interviews with openSUSE people
+1 It would be awesome

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 6:51 AM, Stephan Kleine <bitdealer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Saturday March 26 2011 21:32:22 Kim Leyendecker wrote:
Dear Geeckos!

This is for everyone who´s interested and want to do it. If so please
mail me (kimleyendecker@xxxxxxxxxx) and answer the questions. I will
publish the interviews later ;)

Questions:

*What´s your releationship with openSUSE?
*Since when you´re using openSUSE?
*Do you used any other distros before or beside openSUSE? If so, which
distros?
*What´s your favourite open source tool?
*Why are you using openSUSE? And why are you contribute to the openSUSE
project?

If you want so, you can add something about yourself or your other
projects/hobbies or just a little greeting to your wife/husband
girl/boyfriend or to a person you want to greet ;)

I will publish the interviews between 26th April and 1th May on the
Ambassador-List under the GNU Free Document License v1.3 and also on my
blog. If the interviews published, I beg you to spread them over
Facebook and Twitter or any other social network you have.

*Why that all?*
Because this is a nice thing for everyone outside the project, to learn
about the project members and the people who take care of their distro.
It also maybe motivate people to contribute to openSUSE and open source
projects as well, because they see who wonderful you all are :) and
maybe get some new paragons :)

thanks

How about you resurect "poeple of openSUSE" instead?

Regards
Manu Gupta