[opensuse-project] Prospective GSoC Applicant
Hi,

My name is Priyanka.

I am a B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering) student at Banasthali
University, India.

I like Open Source technologies, and am particularly fond of PHP &
Ruby-on-Rails. Though I have not took part in an open source code
sprint like this before, but I have been trying to get my hands dirty
at openhatch. I am aware and comfortable with the basic etiquettes of
coding, committing, etc.

I am an eager to take part in GSoC with OpenSUSE. Today, I pointed out
a bug in the openSUSE Build Service (OBS) [0] (which was eventually
resolved by Sascha Peilicke). I like to illustrate with examples, and
hence am currently trying to build a prototype for the ideas chosen by
me.

Hoping to learn and help the community this summer!

Cheers,
Priyanka Menghani

[0] http://paste.opensuse.org/94134996