Re: [opensuse-project] Proposed changes to EULA for next release
On 3/23/2011 9:28 AM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
Our legal folks send me an update of the openSUSE "EULA" which makes it even
smaller ;)

Here's the explanation:
"I've attached the openSUSE 11.4 license in redline format. The proposed
changes are explained by my comments on the right. The changes makes a few
clarifications and remove an unnecessary reporting burden that no longer
applies to openSUSE."

I like the changes, so if nobody sees any problems with them, I'll go ahead
and change the EULA.

I have attached a LibreOffice document with the proposal,

Andreas

Andreas,

It looks good to me.

-Matt