Re: [opensuse-project] Proposed changes to EULA for next release
Le 23/03/2011 14:28, Andreas Jaeger a écrit :

I like the changes, so if nobody sees any problems with them, I'll go ahead
and change the EULA.

I have attached a LibreOffice document with the proposal,

* I can't display it with the correct character encoding

* A large part is taken by openSUSE being under Utah/US laws and
limitations. I beg this is linked to Novell being american, when most
devs are from germany. I beg we can't avoid this...

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgxog7_clip-l-ombre-et-la-lumiere-3-bad-pigeons_music