[opensuse-project] Proposed changes to EULA for next release
Our legal folks send me an update of the openSUSE "EULA" which makes it even
smaller ;)

Here's the explanation:
"I've attached the openSUSE 11.4 license in redline format. The proposed
changes are explained by my comments on the right. The changes makes a few
clarifications and remove an unnecessary reporting burden that no longer
applies to openSUSE."

I like the changes, so if nobody sees any problems with them, I'll go ahead
and change the EULA.

I have attached a LibreOffice document with the proposal,

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany