Re: [opensuse-project] GSOC Idea: Command line client for SSC
On Tuesday 22 March 2011 14:19:27 Ratan Sebastian wrote:

I'd like to work on the improvement of the Suse Studio command line
client(ssc) idea for GSOC this year. I've gone through the current ssc
code but found no documentation on it. Is there someone here I can
talk to who has worked on it and would know what is lacking. It would
help me formulate a detailed project proposal.

You can find more information here:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:SUSE_Studio_command_line_client

You can also join us on IRC in the #susestudio channel, or use the mailing
list studio-users@xxxxxxx to reach the team and the community.

As I see it I'd first write a wrapper for the suse studio
api(http://susestudio.com/help/api/v1) and a command like client to
use the wrapper. It would be a good idea to separate the two so that
the wrapper can be used programatically as well.

There already is a library to access the Studio API at
https://github.com/jreidinger/studio_api.

--
Cornelius Schumacher <cschum@xxxxxxx>