[opensuse-project] Presentation: Paul Chobert for GSoC
Hello,

My name is Paul Chobert, I'm student in an Engineering school in
Strasbourg, France. I am passionate in new technologies and especially
in web technologies.
If you wonder why I'm posting on this mailing list, it's because I
read on GSoC idea list that you are looking for students with good web
programming skills and creativity.

I'm very interested in OBS Android idea because it uses technologies I
love (Ruby on Rails, jQuery Mobile, HTML5), and OBS is a great tool.
I'm also interested in the End user oriented web interface of OBS to
make it more social, and improve contacts between developers and
users.

I have one question about OBS :
Will ODS for end users be a kind of Github for distribute package for
users rather than source code for developers?

Thanks.

--
Paul Chobert
barodeur on freenode