Re: [opensuse-project] Announcing search.opensuse.org
On Monday, March 21, 2011 22:56:49 Brandon Philips wrote:
On 16:43 Mon 21 Mar 2011, Greg Freemyer wrote:
openSUSE 11.4 is missing in http://search.opensuse.org/packages/

What is that search feature even meant to do?

You have the build service search on the left which seems to work
fine. (I tried a search for fping)

But searching via the "packages" search for fping returns nothing. It
is part of the standard repos as well as having a devel repo, so I'm
not sure what's going on there. Or what the intended functionality
is.

It uses the packages.opensuse-community.org search aka webpin. But, it
keeps having load problems. I will wait and see if it comes back later.

I thought that one was broken and obsolete. Pascal?

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany