[opensuse-project] GSOC Idea: Command line client for SSC
  • From: Ratan Sebastian <ratanjagan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 18:49:27 +0530
Hi,

I'd like to work on the improvement of the Suse Studio command line
client(ssc) idea for GSOC this year. I've gone through the current ssc
code but found no documentation on it. Is there someone here I can
talk to who has worked on it and would know what is lacking. It would
help me formulate a detailed project proposal.

As I see it I'd first write a wrapper for the suse studio
api(http://susestudio.com/help/api/v1) and a command like client to
use the wrapper. It would be a good idea to separate the two so that
the wrapper can be used programatically as well.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks.

--
Ratan Sebastian