Re: [opensuse-project] Announcing search.opensuse.org
  • From: George Bratsos <bratsaki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 02:47:20 +0200
Great Work! It works perfect to me too!

2011/3/22 Kostas Koudaras <warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx>:
I just tested it
Great work. It works perfect for my needs
Thank you because I had so many wiki bookmarks that I needed a search
engine only for my bookmarks.
Kostas

2011/3/21 Brandon Philips <bphilips@xxxxxxx>:
On 16:43 Mon 21 Mar 2011, Greg Freemyer wrote:
openSUSE 11.4 is missing in http://search.opensuse.org/packages/

What is that search feature even meant to do?

You have the build service search on the left which seems to work
fine.  (I tried a search for fping)

But searching via the "packages" search for fping returns nothing.  It
is part of the standard repos as well as having a devel repo, so I'm
not sure what's going on there.  Or what the intended functionality
is.

It uses the packages.opensuse-community.org search aka webpin. But, it
keeps having load problems. I will wait and see if it comes back later.

Cheers,

       Brandon

http://opensuse.gr
http://amb.opensuse.gr