Re: [opensuse-project] GSOC Idea: RFC
Hi,

Le lundi 21 mars 2011, à 12:14 +0200, Alex Eftimie a écrit :
Hi,

I'm willing to work on [1], with a slight change on focus:

We're of course always open to changes on focus :-) It generally means
the student changes the project to be its own, which can be a good sign.

[...]

My question is: does it make sense to focus also on another distro
(since this is OpenSuse's mentorship)?

If it helps make a tool accepted and used more widely, then that's
something we can accept, sure. For this specific project, I think it
wouldn't be the first priority; it can be a good idea for when
everything else is done, though.

Cheers,

Vincent

--