Re: [opensuse-project] GSOC Idea : Mentor Needed
Le lundi 21 mars 2011, à 15:02 +0530, Tirtha Chatterjee a écrit :
On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 2:32 PM, Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le lundi 21 mars 2011, à 14:23 +0530, Tirtha Chatterjee a écrit :
I wish to work on this GSOC idea -
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:GSOC_2011_Ideas#Make_zypper_search_smarter
[...]
I am looking for someone to mentor me on this project.

That's a great project. I suggest you contact the zypp developer
directly at the zypp-devel mailing list:
 http://lists.opensuse.org/zypp-devel/
I already have. I waited for around 2 weeks, but there has been no
positive response to my mail there. So I mailed to opensuse-project.

So I quickly looked at the archives, and Duncan replied to you:
http://lists.opensuse.org/zypp-devel/2011-03/msg00000.html

Maybe you should work with him to define a full project?

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.