Re: [opensuse-project] Announcing search.opensuse.org
Dnia poniedziałek, 21 marca 2011 o 21:43:43 Greg Freemyer napisał(a):
On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 4:03 PM, Mariusz Fik <fisiu82@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dnia poniedziałek, 21 marca 2011 o 19:50:31 Brandon Philips napisał(a):
Hello-

I have put together a simple search interface to opensuse.org that uses
Google CSE by default but allows for submissions to application specific
webforms. You can find it here:

http://search.opensuse.org/

Found a bug? Want to contribute? Fork it on gitorious.org:
http://gitorious.org/search-opensuse-org/search-opensuse-org

I would like to thank Marcus Rückert and Pascal Bleser for their help.

Have Fun,

Brandon

openSUSE 11.4 is missing in http://search.opensuse.org/packages/

What is that search feature even meant to do?

I have no idea while it's not working...

You have the build service search on the left which seems to work
fine. (I tried a search for fping)

But searching via the "packages" search for fping returns nothing. It
is part of the standard repos as well as having a devel repo, so I'm
not sure what's going on there. Or what the intended functionality
is.

Greg

If some features are missing/or not working, maybe it's better to don't
publish them?
--
Pozdrawiam / Best regards,
Mariusz Fik