Re: [opensuse-project] Nobody answers at permission@xxxxxxxxxx

On 3/19/2011 at 01:59 PM, in message <4D850B1B.3040700@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Peter
Linnell <mrdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 03/19/2011 06:14 PM, Gabor Kum wrote:
Hi,

We have a Linux shop in Hungary, and I asked permission from Novell to make
embroidered openSUSE t-shirts, but they haven't answered.
My first e-mail I sent in July 2008, the last on 22.02.2011, but nobody
answered. What is you opinion, what should I do?

Have a nice day,

Hi,

I am a new board member, which means I should have received the last
mail sent on 22 February. Can you resend it directly to me and I will
ensure it gets followed-up?

Gabor,

I haven't seen the request either. Unclear why I didn't see it if you sent it
to permission@. Review the trademark guidelines at
http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Trademark_Guidelines to see if you need to
seek permission. If you do, please resend it to permission and cc me as well.

regards,

Alan Clark

Sorry in advance for the delay, although I have do not understand the cause.

Thanks,

Peter