Re: [opensuse-project] Re: How to name our releases?
On Fri, 11 Mar 2011, Jim Henderson wrote:
[contributor names]
I would see that as a problem, because there will always be disagreement
over whose contributions were more significant. I don't see that kind
of arrangement working out well as there are bound to be people who are
upset that their contributions were not deemed 'worthy' of that kind of
recognition.

Well, and of course we'll want to use each name only once, not
exactly motivational.

Gerald
--
Dr. Gerald Pfeifer <gp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Director Product Management, SUSE Linux Enterprise, openSUSE, Appliances