[opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-marketing] openSUSE Selected for GSoC 2011
  • From: Helen South <helen.south@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 08:02:13 +1100
On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 6:05 AM, Manu Gupta <manugupt1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All

I am too excited and am righting in a lot of joy. Congrats to all
openSUSE is selected for GSoC more to come later :D let me enjoy now

--
Regards
Manu Gupta

What wonderful news. Congratulations and many thanks to the members of
the team who put together the proposal, and to those stepping up to be
mentors for the program. Really looking forward to seeing the program
in progress!

Helen

--
IRC: helen_au