Re: [opensuse-project] Nobody answers at permission@xxxxxxxxxx
On 03/19/2011 06:14 PM, Gabor Kum wrote:
Hi,

We have a Linux shop in Hungary, and I asked permission from Novell to make
embroidered openSUSE t-shirts, but they haven't answered.
My first e-mail I sent in July 2008, the last on 22.02.2011, but nobody
answered. What is you opinion, what should I do?

Have a nice day,

Hi,

I am a new board member, which means I should have received the last
mail sent on 22 February. Can you resend it directly to me and I will
ensure it gets followed-up?

Sorry in advance for the delay, although I have do not understand the cause.

Thanks,

Peter