Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Internships ?
On 03/19/2011 11:09 AM, Greg Freemyer wrote:
On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 8:57 PM, Shayon Mukherjee<sj@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all,

This might sound funny :P . But i was wondering does openSUSE provide any
kind of internships for students ?

Thanks !

/Sj
Shayon,

That is exactly what the "Google Summer of Code" is about. Google
actually provides a very nice stipend for students to work on
opensource tools during the summer.

You should check it out in general. For openSUSE in particular, we
were just accepted for the 2011 program yesterday!

Apparently we are hoping to have about 20 participants.

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:GSOC_2011#Information_for_students

Greg
Greg,

Yep I recently discovered that. Thanks :) !

Looking into it right now !

/Shayon