Re: [opensuse-project] First Survey on openSUSE Version naming is open now
El Martes, 15 de Marzo de 2011 16:53:32 Cornelius Schumacher escribió:
On Tuesday 15 March 2011 12:15:56 Andreas Jaeger wrote:
Following up the discussions on what scheme to use for the openSUSE
version, I've created a survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZYC5PYZ

The survey is a bit limiting. I'm not able to express my preferences there.
E.g. I prefer a consecutive scheme over a date based one, but I would
rather have a good date based one than a bad consecutive one. I also like
the traditional scheme, but I don't like the cut-off for the minor version
number.

I also like the traditional scheme.
Besides, wouldn't changing the current scheme mean more work?

Greetings,
--
Javier Llorente
< Previous Next >