Re: [opensuse-project] Re: First Survey on openSUSE Version naming is open now
On Tue, 2011-03-15 at 19:29 +0100, C wrote:
On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 19:02, jdd wrote:
Le 15/03/2011 17:56, Jim Henderson a écrit :
Same here, I don't see a compelling reason to change, maybe just a
compelling reason to define what constitutes a major version number
increase.
you see... even you don't see that there are no major/minor difference...
Ha, and yet people still think that the openSUSE dot zero release is
"bad" and one to shy away from.

Of course, if *one* person thinks as described then the statement is
true. I don't, so it is also true to say.

"People have no concerns whatsoever about deploying a dot zero openSUSE
release".

If anything comes of this discussion,
I really hope it finds a way to squash that particular myth once and
for all...