Re: [opensuse-project] First Survey on openSUSE Version naming is open now
On Tuesday 15 March 2011 12:15:56 Andreas Jaeger wrote:
Following up the discussions on what scheme to use for the openSUSE
version, I've created a survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZYC5PYZ

The survey is a bit limiting. I'm not able to express my preferences there.
E.g. I prefer a consecutive scheme over a date based one, but I would rather
have a good date based one than a bad consecutive one. I also like the
traditional scheme, but I don't like the cut-off for the minor version number.

Maybe it would be better to just have one list of possible schemes, and an
additional text field for comments or alternative ideas.

--
Cornelius Schumacher <cschum@xxxxxxx>