Re: [opensuse-project] Linux Tag 2011 in Berlin?
On 2011-03-15 Jan wrote:
Hi Folks,

I heard there is a openSUSE booth at the LinuxTag 2011 in Berlin, but
I don't find a Wikipage. So I made one. :)

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:LinuxTag_Berlin_2011

Please add your name in the list if you want to help or organized the
booth and add details of event.

I would like help out at the booth. The only problem is the expensive
accommodations in berlin. Are there good experiences from recent
years?

Looks like we should organize this properly :D

I know in the last few years some openSUSE people have organized
attendance to Linuxtag, I guess we should make sure all openSUSE people
end up in the same hotel (or we rent some appartments?) etcetera.

I will add my name, if everyone who wants to go can do that, we know how
much space we need. And we can then arrange for a single location for
all of us, SUSE employees and volunteers. Good idea? That also means
that the SUSE ppl also have to put their names in this wiki page or they
have to sleep under a bridge ;-)

Jan