Re: [opensuse-project] The bug list
On 03/15/2011 10:12 AM, jdd wrote:
Le 15/03/2011 09:28, Helen South a écrit :

Certainly a high volume list!!!

in fact it's not what I was looking for.

this list receive all and every change made on bugzilla, so the high
volume.

What I expected was a list listing only the new bugzilla entries
(after answering to any bug, one is automatically informed of the
following anyway)

may be we could ask for such a list if other than me are interested

jdd

Or you could play with the report capabilities of bugzilla
and grab infos from there

http://tinyurl.com/6kdxujk

Just a simple template and number are clickable so you can grab deeper
informations

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch