Re: [opensuse-project] The bug list
As jdd wrote, the bug list is very high volume.  Speaking for myself, I
have to decline - I scan the list and try to help out, but I do this
purely from my own perspective, that's all I've got time for.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (5.2°C)

Cool, it was just an idea - it's important that we do what we enjoy
and what we can manage - if things become a chore it's no fun and we
don't do them :)

Certainly a high volume list!!!

I'm thinking for me, the thing might be to use a search function to
just find the high-priority bugs to check up on occasionally.

IRC: helen_au
helen.south@xxxxxxxxxxxx
helensouth.com