Re: [opensuse-project] The bug list
On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 8:07 AM, Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've been subscribed to the buglist for at least a year or longer, hmm,
so long I don't reemember how to subscribe).  Anyway, I get fresh
updates on every bug (except the top-secret ones, I presume).

Most of them I ignore, simply based on subject - either it doesn't
interest me or I sense that I would have no genuine contribution to
make.  I don't exactly check it every day, but I do a scan every other
day to see if if anything interesting has turned up.

I'm not sure what the bug-report-processing procedure is, but I've sort
of just jumped in.  How about you?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (5.1°C)

Great idea. You know (Per or Bjorn??), it would be cool if you could
make a note of the things that catch your eye (big or problematic
bugs, duplicate or over-reporting, major successes) and tell Marketing
about them. Something like a monthly report even - you could cut and
paste into a Tomboy note and then pass it on at the end of the month.
It'd be awesome for us to know what's going on in the bug department
but for those of us (well me!) who are less technically minded, it can
be a bit hard to make sense of. With something like that I'd also know
which ones to go check on for progress.

What do you think?

Helen

--