[opensuse-project] openSUSE 11.4 Release Party (Greek's Edition)
Yesterday we had the openSUSE 11.4 Release Party. We had every reason
to celebrate since we have this great distribution that attracted
peoples attention from the first day of it's release.The Party was
once again awesome. Many beautiful people gathered to Rock 'n' Roll
and celebrate the arrival of openSUSE 11.4. Of course The ambassadors
and the other members of the community talked to people about the
greatness of the openSUSE Project.We had all kind of freebies for the
people to take. We had some serious party equipment like balloons and
whistles. Of course we also had 11.3 DVD with instructions stickers
for upgrade on. Also we burned a few 11.4 and we had stickers,
openSUSE cheat-cubes, openSUSE Calendars and various other openSUSE
stuff. We proved once again that openSUSE people most of all have fun
because openSUSE is more than a more than a product.
For more information go to:
http://opensuseambassadors.blogspot.com/2011/03/opensuse-114-release-party-next-day.html
and for Photos from the Release Party go to:
https://picasaweb.google.com/warlordfff/OpenSUSE114ReleaseParty#

This is just the beginning, we are planning some more parties and
presentations in the near future.
We can use some feedback in order to become better, so please do not
hesitate to comment if you happen to see anything you might not like.
Thanks in advance
Kostas Koudaras
--
http://opensuse.gr