Op 14-03-11 10:55, jdd schreef:
Le 14/03/2011 10:52, Helen South a écrit :

Realistically, why Latin? I studied it for a couple of years, and
still think it's rather pretentious.
because it's the most international/neutral (many text examples in
help are latin)

and nobody else do use it :-)

jdd

The Romans ruled a large part of the existng world, and the Katholic Church: Rome ruled even longer...
I think that all the crimes they commited during all those centuries of reign, are not to be rewarded by openSUSE, in fact, personaly i would not even think about that....but, i am nobody, so...

--

Enjoy your time around,

Oddball (M9.) (Now or never...)

OS: Linux 2.6.37.1-1.2-desktop x86_64