Re: [opensuse-project] Bugzilla - OS list doesn't include 11.4
On Friday, March 11, 2011 20:48:23 Jim Henderson wrote:
Just had a report on a bug filed that the OS list selection doesn't
include 11.4. The reporter put in "SUSE Other".

I note that other openSUSE releases are listed in the OS selection, but
11.4 is missing.

Could we get that added and update bug 678991 to reflect the correct OS?

I think the OS section is totally bogus for openSUSE and never fill it out ;)

But it makes sense to add it for other components, could you file a bug
against bugzilla itself, please?

Thanks,
Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany