Re: [opensuse-project] Crazy idea - use bugzilla metrics to gauge quality?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 07:59:20 +0100
Per Jessen wrote:

On opensuse-factory, Marco Calistri wrote:

P.S. Too many bug reports, perhaps should be better awaiting a bit
more for a GM release.

Let me throw in a crazy idea - could we use bugzilla metrics to gauge
the quality of an upcoming release? Could we perhaps even use them to
delay if the numbers don't meet our requirements?

Forgot to mention - we might use the same numbers to gauge the amount of
testing, i.e. "delay release or drum up more testing" if the numbers
aren't right.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (9.5°C)