[opensuse-project] Crazy idea - use bugzilla metrics to gauge quality?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 07:54:56 +0100
On opensuse-factory, Marco Calistri wrote:

P.S. Too many bug reports, perhaps should be better awaiting a bit
more for a GM release.

Let me throw in a crazy idea - could we use bugzilla metrics to gauge
the quality of an upcoming release? Could we perhaps even use them to
delay if the numbers don't meet our requirements?

Some possible metrics:

# of bugs in status [x,y,z] in subsystem [a,b,c].
# of bugs with priority or severity [x]

Comments?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (9.1°C)