Re: [opensuse-project] SUSE Studio 'official' images.
  • From: James Mason <bear454@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 16:59:59 -0700
On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 1:35 PM, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le 11/03/2011 21:18, James Mason a écrit :
With a few slight adjustments after the fact, I've been able to import
the GNOME Live & KDE Live kiwi configs into SUSE Studio.  With the
project's permission, I'd like to release my builds of the various
virtual machine formats on SUSE Gallery as 'official' openSUSE images.

I would love to have that!!

http://susegallery.com/a/R8DAbW/live-kde-32-bit
http://susegallery.com/a/R8DAbW/live-gnome-32-bit

64-bit is giving me fits... I'll publish those when I find why they're
not stable :\

can you document what you did? I have a french live image I would like
to port to 11.4

Our Kiwi import improves week after week; give it a go and see what
happens. Just be patient; the initial import can take a while. In
addition, I needed to go back over and setup the default user &
autologin, as well as upload the overlay files. That was about it.

- James Mason 'bear454'