Re: [opensuse-project] UI font in KDE live too small - packaging policy related?
2011/3/13 cheer_xiao <xiaqqaix@xxxxxxxxx>:
therefore tiring to read. I went to KDE control center and found out
the UI font size is 9pt. Most desktop distros nowadays - as well as
openSUSE GNOME live - have a default font size of 10pt to 12pt; as far

My normal openSUSE 11.4 KDE system, installed from DVD, has Sans
Seriff 9 as General Font and it's OK. Perhaps the detected DPIs of
your display is not correct?

It's my understanding that GNOME supposes all displays are of 96 dpi,
as Windows pre-Vista, so its font size... I don't know how they select
it, but seems difficult to compare.