  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 10:39:40 +0100
James Mason wrote:

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 12:37 PM, Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Which might just be a good argument for keeping version numbering.
To a non-native English speaker "Etch" is perhap at best a part
of "Etch-a-Sketch", an 80s childs toy.

On the money - Debian codenames after characters from Pixar's Toy
Story: Woody, Sarge, Etch, etc... so yes, it *is* named for the
Etch-a-Sketch ;)

I had no idea - and I _have_ watched Toy Story (in the original as well
as dubbed). Woody I know, but I can't picture the other two.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (9.4°C)