[opensuse-project] UI font in KDE live too small - packaging policy related?
Hi folks,

I have long known that openSUSE is the powerhouse of KDE development,
and as a KDE fan and former user(I use xfce over Arch now), I have
been following KDE as well as openSUSE. Several hours ago I tried
openSUSE 11.4 KDE live, and noticed that the UI font is too small
therefore tiring to read. I went to KDE control center and found out
the UI font size is 9pt. Most desktop distros nowadays - as well as
openSUSE GNOME live - have a default font size of 10pt to 12pt; as far
as I can tell, it won't hurt if openSUSE KDE live adopt this. One
explanation I can come up with is that, that is the default
configuration of vanilla KDE and openSUSE follows such a packaging
policy that tweaks to KDE configuration is prohibited. Is that the
case? If so I would consider reporting this to upstream KDE.

After all, many thanks for those working on openSUSE project; thanks
for your wonderful innovations for Linux desktop.

Regards,
Cheer Xiao