[opensuse-project] The bug list
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 22:07:08 +0100
I've been subscribed to the buglist for at least a year or longer, hmm,
so long I don't reemember how to subscribe). Anyway, I get fresh
updates on every bug (except the top-secret ones, I presume).

Most of them I ignore, simply based on subject - either it doesn't
interest me or I sense that I would have no genuine contribution to
make. I don't exactly check it every day, but I do a scan every other
day to see if if anything interesting has turned up.

I'm not sure what the bug-report-processing procedure is, but I've sort
of just jumped in. How about you?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (5.1°C)