Am 11.03.2011 20:25, schrieb Refilwe Seete:
Similarly, if we do adopt a date-based system - please avoid
seasons for the same reason. "Spring 2011" is ~April 2011 in Germany - but
~September 2011 in South Africa.

Yes, this is the point why 2011.0 and 2011.1 is the better choice like Mandriva. But we´re not Mandriva or Ubuntu or Mint or Fedora or what ever, we´re openSUSE. Maybe it´s better for our "way we are" to stay with the current version scheme

What do you think?

thanks

openSUSE Ambassador
http://www.suseusers.de.vu