Am 11.03.2011 17:48, schrieb jdd:
no

who know of such numbering! did you ever have to explain our numbering
to non suse users?
No
each and evry say minor number is minor version.
Hm, but normaly a minor release comes with bugfixes, right? So they must think it´s a stable system, or not?
and many think X.0 is beta...
Who? Sorry, but the only case where X.0 was a testing release, I know was KDE 4.0. And the people here around me, all think that with a new major number a new product is there....
jdd

kdl

openSUSE Ambassador
http://www.suseusers.de.vu